Chris Collins teaches how we, as pastors and leaders, can use tasks to develop others into leaders. Rather than tasks becoming a nuisance and filling our schedule, they can actually be delegated to other people in order to grow them.
Here are a few of the main points:
- “Don’t use people to get tasks done. Use tasks to get people done.”
- “We are inviting men and women to own our ministry as much as we own our ministry.”
Want to be developed as a worship leader? Check out our online worship leader development program!
- We Must Be in the Word - October 9, 2017
- The Dangers of a “CliffsNotes” Approach to Studying the Bible - October 6, 2017
- Using Tasks to Develop People - March 13, 2017
- Are You Leading Your Church to Worship Idols? - December 16, 2016
- When I Lost My Voice, I Found My Identity - October 1, 2015
- Pastoring Worship Leaders in a Multi-Campus Model - April 1, 2013
- The Theology of Worship - November 17, 2012