Aaron Ivey and Chris Collins explain the reasons why Austin Stone Worship often repeats songs and keeps a short list of songs to use in worship over a season.
Here are a few of the main points:
- “You can’t engage when you’re unfamiliar with 90% of the content.”
- “They start to treasure those songs in their heart.”
Want to be developed as a worship leader? Check out our online worship leader development program!
- God the Better Artist - October 1, 2018
- Yatsar – God The Potter - September 27, 2018
- Let’s Fill This Town With Servants - September 29, 2017
- UPDATE: Immediate Harvey Help TODAY 8/31 - August 31, 2017
- Immediate Harvey Help TODAY - August 29, 2017
- Everyone Must Strive for Unity - May 8, 2017
- Positivity is Required in a Healthy Band - May 1, 2017
- Money Isn’t Always The Best Compensation - April 23, 2017
- How to Set a Vision for Your Band - April 21, 2017
- Setting Culture Starts With Vision - April 17, 2017