Aaron Ivey teaches about the process of setting a culture in your church. Even if you don’t know how to set culture, you are nurturing or fostering something in your church. The culture-setting process must begin with a vision of where you are going.
Here are a few of the main points:
- Whether you realize it or not, you are setting a culture in your church right now.
- “Culture starts with vision. If there is no vision, there is bad culture there.”
- UPDATE: Immediate Harvey Help TODAY 8/31 - August 31, 2017
- Immediate Harvey Help TODAY - August 29, 2017
- Everyone Must Strive for Unity - May 8, 2017
- Positivity is Required in a Healthy Band - May 1, 2017
- Money Isn’t Always The Best Compensation - April 23, 2017
- How to Set a Vision for Your Band - April 21, 2017
- Setting Culture Starts With Vision - April 17, 2017
- Love the Giver, Not the Gift - March 31, 2017
- Realizing the Enemy is Ruthless - March 17, 2017
- The Role of a Shepherd - March 6, 2017