Aaron Ivey talks about different methods of compensating musicians that lead in worship on Sundays. There are ways to compensate musicians that are more valuable than anything money could ever buy.
Here are a few of the main points:
- “Money cannot ever buy being shepherded and pastored by a person that loves them.”
- “Money cannot buy significant purpose and mission in life.”
Want to be developed as a worship leader? Check out our online worship leader development program!
- Let’s Fill This Town With Servants - September 29, 2017
- UPDATE: Immediate Harvey Help TODAY 8/31 - August 31, 2017
- Immediate Harvey Help TODAY - August 29, 2017
- Everyone Must Strive for Unity - May 8, 2017
- Positivity is Required in a Healthy Band - May 1, 2017
- Money Isn’t Always The Best Compensation - April 23, 2017
- How to Set a Vision for Your Band - April 21, 2017
- Setting Culture Starts With Vision - April 17, 2017
- Love the Giver, Not the Gift - March 31, 2017
- Realizing the Enemy is Ruthless - March 17, 2017