FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We offer online worship leader training.
- We offer a 2 year Worship Residency.
- We offer an Audio Engineer Development program.
- We spend one on one time with worship pastors from all over the world at our Worship Pastor Intensive, an intimate gathering in Austin that we host 3 times a year.
- We host a monthly gathering of Worship Leaders called Worship Huddle.
Residency is the most in-depth form of development that we offer. Please check out the worship residency page to get information and apply. You can also find more information about all residencies available at The Austin Stone through the Austin Stone Institute.
You can also contact Justin Cofield our Director of Development
Austin Stone Worship residency tracks:
- Worship Leader
- Communications / Resources
Two to three times a year we host something called Austin Stone Worship Intensive. This full 2 day event is the best way to get personal one on one time with our staff to get all of your specific questions answered.
Check it out and consider joining us for the next one!
- Head to our Team page
- Click “Launching Residents”
- Read each resident’s blog to get to know them, and email any of them directly to pursue them.
Our residents are discipled and developed through our worship residency program with the end goal of sending them out after 2 years of development.
Please visit thereveillemusic.com and click on Licensing.
Once a month we open this up to anyone who wants to join us.
We would love for you to join us.! Check out the events page and RSVP so that we know how many tacos to get! (Did we mention there are tacos!?)
Interesting in serving? Come to the Collective and ask how to get involved. RSVP to a Collective on our events page.
Through 3 different round table discussions we will share information about our vision, culture and team. We also have built in times for Q&A with our leadership around a few meals together.
Each Intensive is limited to 15 spots. Register for the next intensive here.