In this video, I show you how to create a midi count in and a midi click track in Ableton Live.
- Here is where you can find instructions for finding the default Ableton metronome sounds to use with your midi click.
- Here is where you can download the free guide cues from Multitracks.
Want to learn more about how I run Ableton Live for worship? Check out this blog post.
- How I Trigger Electronic Drum Sounds Live - April 6, 2017
- Warping Tracks In Ableton Live to Change Tempo and Key on the Fly - February 27, 2017
- How To Create A Count In And Click Track In Ableton Live - February 20, 2017
- Running Tracks and Click with Ableton Live - February 13, 2017
- How To Write A Drum Chart - January 30, 2017
- A Worship Drummer’s Drum Head Recipe - May 9, 2016
- Austin Stone Worship Resource Pack Giveaway - February 9, 2015
- 3 Ways To Serve The Church As a Drummer - August 30, 2014