Aaron Ivey talks about the large number of unbelievers that are present in church on any given Sunday and the necessity for the church to engage them and make them feel welcome.
Here are a few of the main points:
- “A huge group of people in your church, at least it’s this way in our culture, are unbelievers.”
- “We care more about your soul than we care about you hearing what songs we’re going to sing today.”
Want to be developed as a worship leader? Check out our online worship leader development program!
- God the Better Artist - October 1, 2018
- Yatsar – God The Potter - September 27, 2018
- Let’s Fill This Town With Servants - September 29, 2017
- UPDATE: Immediate Harvey Help TODAY 8/31 - August 31, 2017
- Immediate Harvey Help TODAY - August 29, 2017
- Everyone Must Strive for Unity - May 8, 2017
- Positivity is Required in a Healthy Band - May 1, 2017
- Money Isn’t Always The Best Compensation - April 23, 2017
- How to Set a Vision for Your Band - April 21, 2017
- Setting Culture Starts With Vision - April 17, 2017